Pixel Studio FX 2.0 3D Ebook Cover Maker - Review, Bonus and Demo
My Pixel Studio FX 2.0 Reviewed with My Bonus
An Unbiased Assessment Of Pixel Studio FX 2.0
So what is Pixel Studio FX 2.0?
Pixel Studio FX 2.0 is an easy to use 3D Ebook Cover Maker which is incredibly good with a lot of astounding features and benefits that will help you to design a incredible Book Cover for your ebook, tutorials or any type of digital product.
Designing unbelievable ebook ecover graphics for your digital products is important mainly because it aids you to enhance your conversion rates and drive more profits. And as you must already know by now, Photoshop is quite costly and tricky to work with and getting a graphic designer will set you back big money. So this is at which Pixel Studio FX 2.0 is offered in and helps you to make your own 3D ecover with no design knowledge conveniently
One of the greatest reason to buy Pixel Studio FX 2.0 is that it is available with integrated with remarkably customizable product covers design templates, and that means you do not have to design book cover from the beginning, just change these templates and generate professional and great product covers templates without any design expertise and in minutes.
Here I will the list of functionality covered with Pixel Studio FX 2.0 and it's always getting improved upon by the Pixel Studio Team:
- Images/objects transparency slider for adjusting opacity of objects
- Thousands of stock images and web icons
- Font sorting including recently used and sorting by type
- It comes with 650+ unique professional quality ecover templates
- Shapes including all basic shape objects; color-able
- It has 500+ fonts built in
- Object copying you can copy your placed objects across different models
- Top priority support and updates
- Moveable objects show grids and snap to align with other objects
- Lighter interface and you can toggle between dark/light gui
- Advanced text editor for editing alignments, cases, indents, spacing, shadows, etc
- There's great keyboard shortcuts and hotkeys
- Export/import themes .Psfx extension files
- It has a drag and drop functionality
- Stock account integration apis to use your stock accounts for images
- Storage capacity solution for additional storage packs
- It has 32+ ecover models to work with
- It's very affordable a completely low cost solution
- Shadows and reflections to add shadows and reflections to any placed object
- It's very easy to use with minimal training required
- User profiles to replicate titles, tag lines and author names
- You can export as pdf / jpg / tif
- It has an award winning design
- Client sharing with backgrounds to save your backgrounds and share with clients
- One time investment with no monthly costs
- Great for client collaboration and social sharing
- Theme designer to esign and apply your own theme across all models
- No training needed because it's extremely easy to use
My Final Thoughts of Pixel Studio FX 2.0
Pixel Studio FX 2.0 is without question the very best, least expensive and easiest to use Ecover maker on the market and the price is very affordable for a lifetime license. So you will never need to pay for it again. List to my final thoughts below for a more details conclusion..
Want to see Pixel Studio FX in Action?
Click this link to watch my video demonstration of how quickly I use the software to create great 3D covers for my ebooks and videos.
My Exceptional Pixel Studio Fx 2.0 Massive Bonus Package:
So don't waste any more time and miss out on my fantastic Pixel Studio FX 2.0 bonus.
Read my complete Pixel Studio FX 2.0 Review and get access to a brilliant eCover Design Software that you'll love at an amazing one-time price with unlimited updates and support. It's truly the best eCover software to help you design your own book covers and 3D eCovers.